Meet Tim Rhodes
Tim Rhode's Skills
- Residential Property Sales and Exchanges in the towns of Bethany Beach, North Bethany, South Bethany, Middlesex, Fenwick Island, Dewey Beach, Rehoboth and Ocean View for Over 27 years
- Knowledgeable Analysis of Property Values and Market Trends
- Expertise in Resolving Difficult Transactions
- Remarkably Skilled in Negotiating Techniques
- Personal Experience as a Real Estate Investor and Developer
- Works Closely With Area Builders
Experience and Recognition [ TOP ]
- Distinguished 27 year career
- Highest Number of Listings for the Bethany Office - 2001
- Earning and Setting the Highest Commission Dollars - 2001
- President's Premier - 2002
- President's Elite - 2003
- President's Elite - 2004
- President's Elite - 2007
- Top Sales Associate for highest Gross Commission Income - Bethany Beach - 2004
- Home Team Spirit Award - 2004
- Home Team Spirit Award - 2006
- Top Sales Associate for Highest Gross Commission Income - Bethany Beach - 2005
- Top Sales Associate for the Most Settled Units - Bethany Beach - 2005
- 2nd Place in Coastal Region - For the Highest Commission Income - 2005
- 2006 International President's Premier for Productions Achieved in 2005
- President's Club - 2007
- President's Club - 2008
- Top Sales Associate - 2007
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage 2008 International Premier President's Club
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage 2009 International President's Elite
- NRT's Top 1,000 Sales Associates - 2009
Biography [ TOP ]
Tim is originally from Gaithersburg, MD but has always had a love for the beach. He spent most of his summer vacations in Bethany and always enjoyed the slower pace and beauty the area had to offer. Tim decided to pursue a career in real estate and made the permanent move to the Bethany area.
Tim began his career selling real estate in North Ocean City with O'Conor, Piper, and Flynn. During the summer of 1983, Tim met Nancy Hickman who was on her break from the University Of Delaware. Nancy's parents, Ray and Sally Hickman were the owners of Hickman Real Estate where Nancy was working as a receptionist. Tim and Nancy had a lot in common, especially since both of their families had real estate in their background. Tim's father was a very successful REALTOR in the Gaithersburg area before he retired and Tim's brother Pat was the Vice President of Sea Colony.
In December of 1985, Tim and Nancy were married and Sally and Ray encouraged Tim to join the family business. Tim soon learned that hard work, customer service, honesty, and professionalism were the key to one's success In real estate. These values quickly earned him the reputation of being one of Bethany's most respected and successful agents. After teaching kindergarten for 13 years, Nancy decided to make a career change and is working with Tim as a licensed agent.
When Tim and Nancy get a chance to take a break from their busy schedule, they enjoy spending time with family and friends. They have a 18 year-old son, West, who attends Indian River High School. As a family they enjoy relaxing on the beach, boating, fishing, tennis, and golf.
On occasion, Tim, Nancy and West even get a chance to mingle with the Hollywood crowd. Tim's brother-in-law is Director- Writer, Barry Levinson. Barry is known for films such as Diner, Rainman, The Natural, and Good Morning Vietnam to name a few. Tim, Nancy and West have attended several Movie Premieres where they have had the chance to meet celebrities. Tim even had a small part in the television series Homicide when his brother-in-law Lee Bonner was directing an episode.
Tim continues to specialize in Bethany Beach property. Some things have changed since he first started. There are some new faces and a new name (RE/MAX By The Sea), but Tim and Nancy are determined to keep the Hickman's values alive and ongoing. Even though they are working under a big company name, they continue to treat all of their customers and clients with the same family style service that the Hickmans were so respected for.
If you are looking for someone who Is professional, honest, hard working, and believes that customer service is top priority, Tim is your real estate contact in Bethany. Let his extensive knowledge of the beach market and his vast experience provide you with what it takes to successfully complete all of your real estate transactions smoothly and stress free.
RE/MAX By The Sea